Tuesday 5 January 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Photography: ME; Model: Grace


Hello all my sweet little rabbits,
I am happy to announce that I am BACK
it is not a threat, do not worry, but I feel I have to say SORRY to all of you for disappearing like this, I am not a ghost :) but I felt as I was.
I have been in Italy with my family for Xmas holidays, and needed to relax, and disconect my life from all social networks.
But this 2010 is full of news and new projects that I am really excited to start and to let you part of it.
Anyways, step by step, it is good to create some curiosity in all my lovers, haters, and indifferents.

I love you more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.

Keep following me I won't disappoint you anymore

6 comments:

Katrina said...

oh great photorgaphy, i love that pic!
Great to have u back!:)
++++++
k

Anonymous said...

THIS PHOTO IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY 2010!

em.me.ma said...

happy new years to you too :)

www.yellowscarff.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Fantastico cara vederti di ritorno !! Mi sei mancata !!
HAPPY NEW STELLAR DECADE !!!!

Anonymous said...

Ahah grazie, non sai quanto mi sia divertita a fare quel post xD
Io sto alla grande, un po incasinata ma quella è sempre la stessa storia :P

Stammi bene !

Jess-Gab said...

great pic!i love the hairs!happy new year!xoxo