Monday 19 April 2010

Covent Garden sunny thursday

Everywhere in London you can find a personalized outfit around. This girl has got a real personal own style, that do not follow trends but gets inspiration from and make it personal.
I would have loved to show you 'all' of her, but she kindly asked me to not show her face, hope you can see it is enough to appreciate it.

Love

En cualquier lado de Londres puedes encontrar a una persona con estilo personalizado y original. El pasado jueves estaba con mi friend por Covent 'Jardìn' y me encontre con esta chica que atrajo mi atenciòn. Su estilo era muy personal, me gustarìa ensenyarlos todo de ella, cara incluida, porque era el toque maravilloso a todo el estilo, pero me pidiò cortesemente que no ensenyara su cara. Espero que podàis apreciar igualmente.

Amor


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Verena Stefanie

4 comments:

Heelsandcigarettes said...

yo bitch you act like you dont
know me or what!was up whit you !!girl!!! is me frome nyc!to bcn you know me dogsssss!how we do! baby jala back!!!!2010 ps prsssssssssssssssjajajjajaja kiss kiss...heelsandcigarettes.com
by lucuos.

Heelsandcigarettes said...

you better post that last comment is realy funny and real old school baby! peace

Nia B said...

I do love the blue shoes. I would have been great to see her whole outfit, but from what I could see, her ourfit is definately individualized and chic.

Tc, Nia B
www.dubaisitgirl.com

Anonymous said...

È già bellissimo, quel blu è eccezionale, sembrano dipinte...