Wednesday 15 September 2010

Hello my name is VERENA STEFANIE

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm Verena Stefanie
yes that is my 'real' name
I'm 24 years old
I come from Bassano del Grappa
I lived in Barcelona and now I live in London ( <3 )
internship for: VICE magazine, DIESEL Italy, VIVIENNE WESTWOOD uk
I studied Fashion Marketing and Communication
I love STYLE I hate FASHION
I have been working for VICE magazine Spain (Fashion Coordinator), Cracker Your Wardrobe Korea (Photographer), Buck Style UK (Photographer), H Magazine Spain (Photographer),
I collaborated with setyourstyle.com, viceland.com/es;
I still collaborate with evewithoutadam.net with my own blog /my-dirty-painful-pleasure
I love dogs, coffee, malibu, pizza, fresh-cut-grass-smell,
Music and Photography are my life
three weaknesses: sensitive,stubborn and touchy
Three strenghts: ambitious, stubborn and loyal
color: red and purple
my life: my mom
Tattoos: 7 (two more planned so far)
main profession: photographer
main dream: being a wellknown urban scene photographer

last project: kidsoftheunderground.wordpress.com

special thanks to: my life, for being so good to me!
special phrase: I know what I want and I find out how to get it!

1 comment:

Alejandro Becé said...

Funny photos ;)
I like it.

Un saludo!