Monday 17 October 2011

WASTED TALENT MARIJUANA JEWELERY

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

As we saw already on Kreayshawn and miss 'SPAGHETTO', the Marijuana Necklace Medallion is one of the best SWAG in USA.
The brand called WASTED TALENT (as to highlight how many wasted talents there are in the world) creates this beautiful piece of art than we can 'easily' have at our neck. I said 'easily' because these amazing pieces are produced in limited quantity, only for the fastes and luckiest people who will click HERE and get their own one.
The bud of Marijuana is sculpted and painted hand made, and it took almost 2 hours and a half to the artists to finish his masterpiece.

Artist's words:

"So one day, I sculpted and painted a bud of Marijuana and when I was done, I myself was surpised how real it looked, so being all my friends are weed connoisseurs, I knew it would be an incredible idea to make them wearable. These are just a sample of what will be released very soon. I will be making a whole line of jewelry inspired by the fucking best plant on the world, Marijuana. They look even better in person. This is the ultimate neck breaker. I will let everybody know where and when it will be released. They will be very limited, being that they take me 2 1/2 hours each to make, so don’t sleep, they WILL go fast!"

Follow me on twitter @WSTDTLNT for more updates on these and other releases… plus all my crazy don’t give a fuck ramblings are a plus.

So what are you waiting for? Get your own bud and show your best SWAG!




Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

Samira Phoenix said...

omg the necklace is fvkkin QL!! Need one!


http://llkillu.blogspot.com