Tuesday 5 May 2009

APPEAL TO THE EYE IN BERLIN

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Pictures: // ME


Last august I spent 15 days in the beautiful city of Berlin; that has actually been my forth visit there, and with really good friends, Virginia, Irene (aka Euphenia) and Silvia.
That time has been THE time;
so now I'm most of the time planning my move, planned around august,
so if somebody knows about some rooms free in some cool flat with nice people, well, you've got my mail babe ; ) anyways, this picture of 4 is just to remember that perdiod and what it will be about this blog soon.

El pasado agosto me fui por cuarta vez en la fabolous ciudad de Berlin, y esa a sido THE vez en la que me decidí. La mayoría del tiempo ahora lo estoy utilizando para planear mi mudanza (el tiempo que no estoy con tesis claro), ah, si alguien sabe de algun piso cool con gente guay y 'debuenaonda' que alquilar habita pues teneis mi mail; anyways este cuadro aqui arriba de cuatro fotos que saqué en Berlín durante mi estancia/vacaciones es para recordar aquellos tiempos y para los que vendrán.

Much Love swetnesses

Verena Stefanie

2 comments:

Jay Puc said...

very cool blog
that guy on the 4th picture! i love his style

when are you coming to france? :p

x

kiah k. said...

Very nice photos, would love to trade links, I've just added you to my blog roll!

http://modernlovewalksonby.blogspot.com/