Friday 1 May 2009

THOSE DANCING DAYS

Some time ago I told you about this young band composed by beautiful, sweet and talented swedish girls. They're all more or les 18/19 years old;
I had the opportunity to be at the concert and have a chat with them, especially with Cissi, the drummer, (and I wrote my number on her arm); and I can tell you that THEY'RE SOOOOOOO SWEET!
If I loved them first now I ADORE them. Can't stop to listen to their songs and watch them videos from the first time I listen to their EP 'Hitten? (The Hit in swedish) and I love their styles, so swedish but so chic.

Hace algun tiempo os hablé de esta joven banda compuesta por 5 chicas suecas, guapas, dulce y estilosas. Tienen como 18/19 años cada una, no más. Y yo tuve la oportunidad de asistir a su concierto que tuvo lugar aquí en Barcelona el pasado miercoles 29th de abril 09, y además la oportunidad de poder hablar con ellas, sobre todo con Cissi, batería y poder confirmar que son unas chicas muy amables, dulces, simpaticas y disponibles, nada de rock stars o creidas (de momento);

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

Exotic Glam Design said...

Pero que rollazo llevan estas chicas. Me han encantado.

suzie said...

oh i love them so much myself too! they have such a great sense of style and their music is fantastic it makes me wanna dance (ofcourse)!