Tuesday 16 March 2010

Love this perfect outfit - Stylesightings

I would wear everything this girl is wearing. It is a very original, perfect, personal combination of pieces of fashion that I would love to have the feeling on my skin of those clothes.
It would be consider a perfect outfit ofr me,myself and I not just for a special occasion, but just having tea with friends around east!

The picture is from Stylesightings.com

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lllevarìa cada cosa que esta chica està llevando en la foto. Es un estilo original, perfecto y personalizado, una combinaciòn de piezas de moda que me encantarìa poder tener el honor de llevar, y notar la sensaciòn que esos tejidos harìa en mi piel. Se podrìa considerar como un perfecto outfit para mi persona, lo llevarìa con orgullo, no solo en ocasiones especiales sino que también para tomar un tè con amigos por east!

1 comment:

Heelsandcigarettes said...

Me encanta ese abrigo es tan...rosa! jajaja
Hope to see u in april!
xx from bcn