Friday 20 May 2011

VIDEO Of THE DAY - LADY GAGA - JUDAS

Hello everyone

Today VeeVee has chosen for you another video I fell in love with. The colors the filter and lights used really caught my attention and made me fall in love. The photography of it is of the best I've seen lately plus Lady Gaga is always on top for her crazy outfits she shows.

But aside from all this kind words I have for her at the same time I would like to show you what I received today from an important music journalist in UK regarding her and her strict relashionship with the MAISON of ILLUMINATI (if you don't know get to know)


We all need to be paryful, and mindful of the songs we sing.
Verysubtly the devil sneaks into our lives to steal and destroy souls!
"Aljandro" by Lady Gaga.
We won't even realize that just by singing the lyrics of a seemingly 'innocent'
song with a nice tune, we open the door wider for his evil spirit!

'Alejandro' means: man's defender and protector (GOD)
'Fernando? means: ardent for peace (JESUS)
'Roberto' means: bright or shiningly framed (HOLY SPIRIT)
'Babe' is the same as 'Child'

Now the lyrics again:
Don't call my name Don't call my name
Alejandro (GOD)
I'm not your child I'm not your child, Fernando (JESUS)
Don't call my name don't call my name, Roberto (HOLY SPIRIT)
Alejandro; Alejandro (GOD) Just let me go".

She sold her soul to the devil for fame and fortune, suddenly having 8 millions followers on Twitter
top selling artist
and top winner at the Grammys.
Remember the image with her inside an egg carried on a cross?
Hatching from an egg signifies the cold rebirth.
Implanted horns on her shoulders and cheek bone indicating the tranformed BRIDE OF SATAN reborn

Did you enjoy this reading?

Now have a look at the new video called JUDAH
and the lyrics?

When he comes to me, I am ready
I'll wash his feet with my hair if he needs
Forgive him when his tongue lies through his brain
Even after three times, he betrays me


In the most Biblical sense,
I am beyond repentance
Fame hooker, prostitute wench, vomits her mind
But in the cultural sense
I just speak in future tense
Judas kiss me if offensed,
Or wear ear condom next time



LADY GAGA?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

Ava said...

she looks like Katy Perry!

Ava said...

she looks like Katy Perry!