Wednesday 25 May 2011

WIZ KHALIFA - KUSH AND ORANGE JUICE MIXTAPE

Image and video hosting by TinyPic





As a big fan of WIZ KHALIFA not only for being a pretty face, smiley guy, sexy dude but also because he is really talented and his music get me on a hype or just chill me while doing my stuff in front of the computer.

Last weekend (22nd of May) I wen to Manchester with my girls to see his concert.

Now for the pleasure of all his fans (including me and you) he released a new mixtape called KUSH & OJ (Kush&Orange Juice) to download FOR FREE

Click HERE to go to the download

ENJOY IT! ;)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

Rocio Sirera said...

Your look is amazing ! I give you my blog in case that you want to see it ! xx
http://streetstyle3.blogspot.com/