Tuesday 13 January 2009

'APPEAL TO THE EYE ft. HIPSTER RUNOFF

Photobucket

Otro artículo about 'Appeal to the Eye'.
Si encontráis more por la web, por favor comunicármelo.

Love

Another article about 'Appeal to the Eye'.
If you find out something through the web, please tell me about it.
Thanks a lot.

Amor

pd: si quieres leer lo que han escrito (en inglés) el link está aquí a la derecha, click sobre el logo rosa del blog, bajo la lista: 'THEY WROTE ABOUT ME!

ps: if you want to read what they say click on the pink logo on the right side of this page, it's below the list: they wrote about me!

10 comments:

crystal said...

Aww Congrats! And I'd love to exchange links. I added both your blogs because they look so cool! ;)

Christiane said...

thank you. i like your blog too. it's cute. sure i can axchange links with you.
<3

Unknown said...

Congrats I wish my blog was this famous!! thank you for your comment pretty! :)

Britney said...

I added your blogs to my blogroll :)

Baybay Mama said...

hey darling, I totally put your blog under my list of blogs...take a look.
Great Blog!
xo,
d-

Rosanna said...

Wow! Congrats :)

Sure, I would love to exchange links. I've already added you to the blog roll

xoxo

http://www.littlemissdressup.com

Anonymous said...

hey awesome blog:)
i would LOVE to excahnge links, ill add both your great blogs:)
thank you-you honestly dont know how much this means to me:)
x

Anonymous said...

congrats!

great post
www.balmainbazaar.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! It was well deserved :)

And yes I would love to exchange links with you xo

Song of Style said...

Hello!
Thank you for the very sweet comment and of course i would love to exchange links!
Have a wonderful evening!