Sunday 18 January 2009

Drawing around
















































This morning, as everymorning before starting doing things for university, I sit down on my sofá, watching some cartoons drnking my cacaolat and looking for something interesting and inspiring thrpugh the net.
So this morning I found this daws by Danni Roberts that I've really appreciated.
I think most of the daws represent Kate Moss on a nippon vogue. They're really nice, really femenines and full of art and movements.

Esta mañana, como cada mañana, me siento en mi sofá, viendo algunos dibujos animados, tomando mi cacaolat, y mirando por el net si encuentro algo interesante antes de ponerme a hacer las cosas para la universidad.
Encontré estos dibujos hecho por Danni Roberts. Parece que retraigan a Kate Moss, de la editorial que salió en un Vogue Nippon.
Me gustan mucho porque on muy sofisticados, llenos de femeninidad y movimiento.
Nice.

credits: http://carnetdemode.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

FORMENTERA ♥ AGUAMARINA said...

Como me gusta tu blog!!!

Unknown said...

Those pictures are so pretty!

Anonymous said...

love those drawings

Ange said...

Beautiful drawings...wish i could draw like that!