Thursday 8 January 2009

Loving...

Además quiero hacerme esa camiseta más que nunca y nadie:

WHY CAN'T
BE YOU?
pero la cambiaría por:
WHY CAN'T
BE YOURS?

Simplemente por el hecho que no quiero ser nadie más que yo misma, quizás con algo de alguien, típo huuuge wardobe, unlimited credit card, 1.75 tall...hahaha y muchas más estupideces.

Loving....

And I want to do a t-shirt like this one.
And I'll do it.
but I would change:
WHY CAN'T
BE YOU?
in
WHY CAN'T
BE YOURS?

Just because I'm not desirign beeing somebody else, sometimes having something somebody else already has, like unlimited credit card, a huuuge wardrobe, A/W 08-09 Gucc Boots and many others stupid things... but my feelings, my thoughts..they're mine, and they're ME!


Image de la revista sueca 'Modette', 2007

Verena Stefanie Grotto

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think it says
"why can't i be you?" from the cure. no?

Appeal to the Eye said...

It cold be, yeah, it could be.
I just forgot the 'I'.

but thanks anyways, I always need somebody like you that correct my mistakes. ; )

Much Love
Verena Stefanie